It’s Monday and time for another another weekly meal plan. This week I am excited because I am trying two new things in the kitchen using old style food preparation like our ancestors did! I know, I know! I am a total food geek! So what am I so excited about?
- #1 I’m going to attempt a loaf of sourdough bread using my homemade sourdough starter and some old raw milk I need to get rid of (its a great alternative to buttermilk)
- #2 I’m going to begin brining a brisket from my rancher to make corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick’s Day. Yep, it takes a little over a week to brine and I can’t wait!
I love cooking and love to plan my weekly menus ahead of time! Here is this weeks meal plan!
- Collard Green Wraps & Garlic Tamari Quinoa
- Whole Chicken, Gravy and Roasted Veggies
- Steak; Scalloped Potatoes, Kale Salad and Homemade Sourdough (wish me luck!)
- Chicken Enchiladas and Black Beans
- Chicken and White Bean Chili & Leftover Sourdough Bread
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Like what you've read? Sign-up for my newsletter and get tips and other information on how to live a healthier and happier lifestyle!