I love the New Year! It just feels so fresh to me. A great time to cleanse and purge anything that no longer serves me. I am starting off this year with this amazing Real Food Detox. This time around I am enjoying using natural ways to help alleviate the discomforts and side effects from cleansing the body of toxins, as well as help in the detoxification process. I try to do a detox about twice a year or whenever I feel like I need one. Here are some signs you need a detox. This article will share with you 6 simple and easy detox boosters.
6 Simple and Natural Detox Boosters
1. This detox drink is easy and simple and can be done everyday! It’s a great way to flush out unwanted toxins and alkalize the body. The combination is simple yet powerful: Lemons, Baking Soda, Water. – Simple everyday detox by Yogi Mami.
2. Bentonite clay is a medicine cabinet must have in my house for many reasons one being its ability to help remove poisons and chemicals from our body. You can read more about the many ways to use Bentonite clay both internally and externally in my post here.
3. Dry brushing is a great way to stimulate lymph flow and help the body eliminate toxins. It’s great for exfoliating and naturally moisturizing the skin and helps to reduce cellulite. Read more about dry brushing here in this article by The Crunchy Moose.
4. Essential oils are a great way to naturally manage the uncomfortable side effects of detoxing as well as eliminate toxins themselves. Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils can help to detoxify specific organs naturally simply by diffusing, applying topically or even taking internally. If you would like to learn more about how to use therapeutic grade essential oils to improve overall health and wellness you can email me for more information.
6. Self Lymphatic Drainage Massage is easy to do and recommended to help stimulate the lymphatic system to drain. I try and do this weekly and especially if myself, hubby or kids aren’t feeling well. Here are some great videos here.
Disclaimer: Please note: I am not a medical professional, the information provided is strictly for informational purposes. Please use your careful discernment and double check with your naturopath or doctor before taking any vitamins or supplements
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Like what you've read? Sign-up for my newsletter and get tips and other information on how to live a healthier and happier lifestyle!